The sun shined brightly in Geneva, NY. It was a day similar to the day Jeremy & Mallorie’s lives change just a few years before. By the water on a pier in Key West, Florida Jeremy got down on one knee and asked Mallorie to spend the rest of their lives together.
So many friends and family from all over came out to celebrate these two and it meant so much to them to be surrounded by everyone they loved and cared for so much. And boy were they all a riot! Between the fun/energetic wedding party and the full dance floor at the reception we didn’t want to leave! 🙂
Congratulations Jeremy & Mallorie, we hope you are loving your mini-moon 🙂 Thank you so much for having us be a part of this moment in your lives! Love and appreciation. Cylinda B
Thank you to the creative team that helped make this day so wonderful for Mallorie & Jeremy!
- Reception – Ramada Geneva Lakefront
- Wedding Officiant- Brother Patrick McNamara
- Event Coordinator- Timothy Ruthann did an amazing job the entire day!! So friendly and helpful!!
- Videographer- Bella Star Productions, Philip LaNassa – was so much fun to work with!
- DJ- DJ Kelly Davis – Kelly was a blast! And kept the dance floor packed all night!!
- Florists Name- Hometown Florist
- Bakery/Cakw-Cupcakes – Cara Mia Cupcakes, Cookies- XL Cookie Company, Carmel Cones – Aunt Butchies from Brooklyn, NY
- Hairstylists- Kim Parr, Hair Graphics
- Makeup Artist- Ashley Minnoe
- Invitations/Paper Suite
- Bridal Gown Designer-Oleg Cassini – David’s Bridal
- Groom + Groomsmen- Tuxedo Junction
- Photography- Cylinda B Photography