The clouds were in the sky and a misted sprinkle on our windshield as Chelsea and I started our drive out to Alexandria Bay, NY for a wedding we have been anticipating all year to document, the wedding of Kelsey & Joshua who we met at her brothers wedding last October.
We entered the bay and met the girls, who were full of excitement at Uncle Sam’s Boat doc to head over to Bodlt Castle. Kelsey was absolutely stunning and the excitement of marrying Josh was glowing from her!
Everything about today was perfect. A touch of rain for good luck which cleared up the moment 3:00pm hit when she walked out of the castle and headed down the aisle to marry her best friend. Then celebrating with their friends and family, playing games, smoking cigars, and laughter filling the air at the gorgeous 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel.
How these two met, got engaged, the wedding day and if I can predict the future from just reflecting on the time I got to know these two over the past year has been and will be nothing short of a fairytale. These two are so selfless and if reflected throughout the day! Their passion for giving to others less fortunate shown throughout so many moments and actions at their wedding. They donated 1,000 years of clean water by having Buy Your Lady a Drink which with the help of all of their guest was sold out by dinner! And their favors of 1000 Hills Coffee they purchased donated to Rwanda. Just beautiful! I hope you love these moments captured!
Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of documenting your first day as husband and wife! ❤ Cylinda & Chelsea
Big Big Thank you to everyone who helped make Kelsey & Joshua’s day so wonderful!
- Ceremony Venue- Bodlt Castle
- Reception Venue- 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel (absolutely stunning, friendly staff and great food!)
- Gregorio Cigars– hand rolled cigars at reception for guests!
- Hairstylists & Make-up Artists- River Day Spa
- Makeup Artist Name, Website, Phone
River Day Spa 315-285-5048
- Wedding Officiant- Chuck Costantino
- DJ- Beamin’ Sounds Brent Powley – so friendly, really got to know the couple and great at coordinating reception events!
- Florists- Designs of Elegance Robin- Cannot say enough about Robin! She wasn’t only the florists at the event she was so helpful to the Bride, groom and us! Such a pleasure working with her and the flowers were gorgeous!
- Bakery/Cake- Europe Cakes
- Bridal Gown Designer- Justin Alexander purchased at NY Bride in Syracuse
- Bridesmaids Designer & Purchase Location
David’s Bridal Rochester NY
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire Designer + Purchase Location
Men’s Warehouse Buffalo NY