JOY. Those three letters are what come to mind when I think about Cat & Dan’s wedding a few weeks ago at the Binghamton Club. From getting ready, to the first time they saw each other in the aisle, family formals, and dancing the night away these two just project joy to each other and everyone around them.
We absolutely loved being a part of your love story and having the opportunity to document your great love! Thank you so much for having us! xo Cylinda & Chelsea
We stopped off on the way to see Cat’s grandmother who wasn’t able to make it to the wedding today. Not a dry eye in the room, she was so happy to see everyone. ❤
Straight out of Cinderella!! I loved how these two sat back and enjoyed each other and their new marriage during cocktail hour. The day goes by so fast it’s nice to stop and relax a little with one-another at some point in the night.
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”— Leo Christopher
Big thank you to everyone who helped make their day so special!
- Reception: Binghamton Club – such a beautiful venue
- Wedding Planner – Shirlenn O’Brien
- Band- Brotherhood – great band!!
- Florists Name- Woodfern Florist
- Bakery/Cake- Baked by Camille – YUM!
- Hairstylists & Make-up artist – Lori Ashley Salon
- Bridal Gown – NY Bride
- Bridesmaids- NY Bride, J Crew, Nordstrom
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire- Men’s Wearhouse
- Photographer: Cylinda B Photography
2 thoughts on “A Binghamton Club Wedding | Binghamton, NY | Cat & Dan”
These are so adorable! Thanks for capturing this special day with my best friends! Is there anywhere we can go to see all the photos?
Hi! So happy you enjoyed them!! Cat & Dan will get a gallery when it is all ready and they will have the password/pin for everyone to share! Thank you!