Lex and Joe were surrounded by their family and friends and together they promised to remain bound to their love, their committment, and their desire for God’s blessings last week at The Links at Hiawatha in Binghamton, NY.
Lex & Joe, I hope you enjoyed every last second of your honeymoon in Cayman Islands and are settling back in home as husband and wife! Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of documenting your love and marriage! Love and appreciation, Cylinda B
Minutes before walking down the aisle towards her hubby to be!
Such a beautiful ceremony by Justin Bleur.
Just love how he looks at Lex, you can tell he just adores her. ❤
One of the best cake cuttings! Especially because none of us saw it coming! So fun!
Love Lex’s sisters face when her twin sister catches the bouquet! ❤
So much appreciation to all that helped make their day so wonderful!
- Ceremony & Reception: Hiawatha at the Links
- Hairstylists & Makeup Artist- Lori Ashley Salon
- Wedding Officiant-Justin Bleur
- Videographer- Abigail Sensing She and her husband were such a joy to work with and you can tell how passionate they were about their wedding!
Band – Prime Time Horns – they rocked the tent!
- Florists Name- Brenda Barman
- Bridal Gown – Allure – New York Bride Syracuse
- Bridesmaids- jim hjelm – New York Bride Syracuse
- Groom + Groomsmen- Michael Khors – Sall Sterns Binghamton