I love when weddings are so beautiful and love stories are so perfect that they make me cry tears of happiness for the couples and the joining of their sweet families. I cannot tell you how many times I teared up at Jon & Sarah’s wedding last Saturday at The Genesee Grande. The day was filled with beautiful moments, touching speeches, personal touches, and just PURE JOY . These two have been together since their freshman year in college about 7.5 years ago and have experienced so many life moments together and it was absolutely amazing to see their excitement and happiness and love for one another throughout their entire day as they became husband and wife!
Thank you both so much for having us be a part of your beautiful wedding day!! We loved every moment and cannot be more grateful you chose us. So much love and appreciation for y’all!! We wish you so many amazing years of continued happiness! ❤ Cylinda B Photography Stunning Bride!!! Beautiful, inside & out! These guys were a hoot! Becoming more and more obsessed with the first look!! Looking from the outside in I feel like it gives the bride and groom good quality and not rushed time together to enjoy the moment and what the day is about!
I would love to hear from any bride and grooms (including y’all) on how the moment felt and what you loved about it?Now that is the reaction any bride would love to see from their soon to be husband on their wedding day! ❤ ❤
Info tell already how much fun these two are together, check out their first dance!!!
They both introduced their parents who made a speech and they were the sweetest introductions…Tear moment!Sarah surprised everyone with her speech in absolutely beautiful Spanish to Jon’s family. Another tear moment! 🙂
Thank you so much for visiting and big thank you to everyone who helped make this day so wonderful for this amazing couple!
- Ceremony Location: Grace Episcopal Church
- Reception: Genesee Grande – what a beautiful venue with friendly staff and the Vegan dishes were amazing!!
- Hairstylists- Danielle Leubner
- Makeup Artist- Danielle Leubner
- Videographer: Kyle Ridlon-Kyle is always a pleasure to work with and I absolutely adore his passion for what he does! We cannot wait to see what he captured!
- DJ- Just Push Play Productions
- Florists- Kathy – Floral Gardens – Absolutely stunning flowers!
- Bakery/Cake- Cakes by Michele
- Bridal Gown purchase location : Phia James Wedding
- Bridesmaids Designer & Purchase Location
Alfred Angelo, Phia James Wedding
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire Designer + Purchase Location
Vera Wang, Men’s Warehouse