“I ordered a perfect day” Jenelle tells us excitedly as we entered her family home last Saturday, and that it certainly was!
A beautiful ceremony by the pastor that married my husband and I just 3 years ago. I was flooded with emotion and memories and feeling so blessed to get to document this beautiful couple and their new marriage. They stood in front of their family and friends and spoke their personal written vows to each other, planted a tree, exchanged rings and sealed the ceremony with their first kiss as husband and wife!
Together they celebrated what it meant to be loved, wed, and officially married with all their family and friends.
Jenelle and Shane, thank you just doesn’t seem like enough. I can’t fully express my appreciation for being dream clients, for trusting me to do what I do best. We absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day. So much love and appreciation. Cylinda B
Thank you to everyone who helped make their day more perfect!!
- Wedding Officiant- Pastor Dan Williams
- Makeup Artist & Hairstylist- The amazing Meg Loveland Wow just love seeing what she does at each wedding ❤ ❤
- Event Coordinator Name at Reception- The amazing caterer helped coordinating a lot on their wedding day! Thanks Andrea!!
- Caterer- Julie’s Place & Karen Catering
- DJ- Chris from RD Entertainment
- Florists Name- Liane Sauda!! I was so honored to have documented her wedding last year and she did her own beautiful flowers, she is now branching out and doing others weddings and events and boy were they STUNNING!!
- Bakery/Cake- Murphy’s Specialized Pastry
- Photographer: Cylinda B Photography